- 2-3 Ripe mangoes (peeled, and flesh removed from the seed then diced)
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- Salt & Black pepper
- Lime juice (a nice squeeze)
- Olive oil (about 1/2 tsp, optional)
- garlic (about 1/8 tsp puree, optional)
For a real fresh version blend together the mangoes, red onion, lime juice, salt and pepper and serve!
For a more complex version add the remaining ingredients and blend, add a dash of cumin or paprika if desired.
Enjoy it as fresh as possible as a snack of along side grilled meats or a light summer spread.